Tallinn, the capital of Estonia
- Tallinn is the capital and largest city of Estonia.
- It occupies a surface of 159.2 km2 and is home to approximately 400,000 people.
- Tallinn is situated on the northern coast of the country, on the banks of the Gulf of Finland, and is 80 km south of Helsinki.
- Tallinn’s Old Town is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- It is ranked as a global city and has been listed among the top 10 digital cities in the world.
- The city was a European Capital of Culture for 2011, along with Turku in Finland.