One-Bedroom Suite King
Fairytale interior gives you the feeling that you have journeyed back in time
Experience the elegance of Tallinn’s historic past combined with the latest modern comforts. The Suites offer views of the courtyard and the spacious surroundings make our guests feel at home. Designed to accommodate the needs of both the business and the leisure traveller, our guests are able to enjoy the comfort and conduct business within the convenience of these well appointed Suites.
Tastefully furnished with antiques and warm textiles, the suites echo the intrinsic charm of the hotel and the picturesque surroundings of the town setting. The interior of the Suites commemorate the wealthy traditions of the medieval merchants. Tallinn’s historic Old Town is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The heritage of the Schlössle Hotel epitomises these unique characteristics and sets it apart from any other experience.
After a day spent exploring the sights and sounds of the old city, our guests can unwind in the luxuriously elegant lounge area and end the day as harmoniously as it began.
With the restful atmosphere of these classically appointed suites, together with the discreet attention of our staff, our guests are sure to enjoy a memorable stay and take with them fond memories of their visit to the historic city of Tallinn in the heart of Estonia. The name Schlössle means ‘little castle’ in German, and the fairytale interior of this destination gives guests the feeling that they have journeyed back in time.
- The spacious 30-50sq m/321-538sq ft Suite has a king-sized bed
- Room is fully air-conditioned
- Separate bedroom with a wardrobe and writing desk
- The bathroom has a shower-bathtub combination and is equipped with a hairdryer, bathroom scale, luxurious bathrobes, slippers and beauty products.
- Cable flat-screen television
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Mini bar
- Espresso coffee machine
- Trouser press
- Shoe-shine kit
- The suite is turned down daily
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the sauna