Executive Queen Room
Light and comfortable rooms, with large windows offering views of the courtyard
The Executive Queen and Twin Rooms are light and comfortable, with large windows offering views of the courtyard. Sit down at the writing desk and write a postcard from one of the well-preserved historic medieval towns in northern Europe, or take a stroll through the picturesque city centre with its museums, cafés and restaurants. After a busy day spent sightseeing and exploring this historic old city, our guests can take a relaxing bath in the well appointed bathroom for a perfect end to your day. If a quieter day is on the itinerary, you can sit back in the lounge chair and read a book within the comfort of your room. Guests can enjoy dinner in the restaurant, followed by a fine selection of cigars with a glass of cognac from the hotel’s cellar.
Guests can enjoy the comfort of the Executive Queen or Twin Room, equipped with all the modern amenities of a grand hotel. The luxurious ambience, together with the attentive service levels, makes our guests’ stay truly memorable.
- 19-21sq m/204-226sq ft
- Executive Queen Room has a queen-sized or twin beds
- Rooms are fully air-conditioned
- Writing desk
- Lounge chair
- The bathroom has a shower-bathtub combination and is equipped with a hairdryer, bathroom scale, luxurious bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Mini bar
- Cable flat-screen television
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and iPad
- Trouser press
- Shoe-shine kit
- The room is turned down daily
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the sauna